Tuesday, October 18, 2005

There are a lot of great interviews at SuicideGirls. Two I recommend include these (with some choice quotes).

Danny Elfman

Q: I read how you're not going to work on Spider-Man 3. Do you want to comment on that?

ELFMAN: Let me put it this way, there is no amount of money that anybody could offer me to do Spider-Man 3. I would sooner go back to bussing tables.
Tim Burton
"It's unfortunate that Disney closed down their drawn animation. They made a few drawn movies that weren't too successful and then they go, 'Well that's it, we're going to go to computers.' I think they forget that the reason why computer animated movies are successful is because Pixar made good movies."
UPDATE/CAUTION: I can't recommend the rest of the site, only the interviews area. I didn't note this originally because I thought it might encourage exploration instead of discourage it.

No comments: