Sunday, February 01, 2004

Our "Sims" Neighborhoods
Megan and I have six neighborhoods in "The Sims" that we've created and I've now posted links to the four best and most-lived ones in the right-hand column. The most entertaining parts are the photo galleries, but be sure to marvel at Megan's handiwork in crafting an entire college campus.

The neighborhood Web pages are pre-built by the game using templates, so I don't have a lot of control over them. They don't work in Safari correctly, but will in Internet Explorer. Also, there's a graphic at the top of most of the pages that links to some area of Aspyr's site that no longer exists, so just ignore that.

Since they take up more than 100MB of space, I'm serving them up off our home iMac. So if you have any trouble with those pages, e-mail me.

No comments: