Saturday, November 27, 2004

I'm Not Dead Yet!

If you visit this blog regularly, I'm sorry ... for not having updated it much since early October.

See, my former manager at The Sacramento Observer had a baby, so the paper's president asked me to keep SacObserver.com updated while she's out on maternity leave.

I'm glad to be able to help out, but it does take up most of my evening. And seeing how I work at my full-time job at The Haggin Museum during the day, write my column for the East Oregonian on a bi-weekly basis, and write the occasional monthly review(s) for macCompanion, that leaves me very little time to blog, iChat, e-mail, or basically communicate at all with friends, family, pets, etc.

But that doesn't mean Megan and I haven't been trying to make the most of our weekends. So I've got plenty of backlogged items due to hit soon. Hopefully by the time you read this there will be one or two posts already above it.

No comments: